Making Wise Choices: Is Fear or Wisdom Guiding You? (#2 of 3)
If you are making choices that stretch you out of your comfort zone or go against the status quo you should expect fear to bubble up. It’s normal and human.
But how do you deal with the confusion, doubt, anxiety, frustration, impatience in a way that empowers you to make wise choices? And how do you get past it to find the wisdom that will actually guide you to making the wise and aligned choice for you?
The truth is that most of us were not taught how to work with the mental, emotional, physical, and energetic responses and reactions our bodies, minds, hearts and psyches have when we make choices that stretch us, or trigger past trauma, hurt or suffering.
But when you know how to work with both the parts of you that react from fear and past trauma or cultural or familial imprints AND the part of you connected to your true soul design and heart desires, you can the super power to elevate out of the doubt and confusion, into a inner knowing that empowers you to take action.
In #2 of our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time with me, Christine Arylo, “Is Fear or Wisdom Guiding You? Clear Confusion & Doubt to Get to Your Truth”: we will dive into:
- How to understand the different forces within you that influence your choices
- How to use the doubt, fear, confusion to make better choices and get what you need.
- Why you can’t ignore your emotional reactions if you want to make wise choices
- How to discern whether it’s your inner critic/fear/past trauma/imprints making your choices or your inner wisdom
- The Ping Pong effect – what to do when you get caught in this or that thinking.
- Practices for strengthening your clarity, including a 3-part practice you can do right now with the choices you are making
Bring whatever choices you are working with. You don’t have to navigate this alone!
- You must give yourself the space to feel your emotion before you can find the path to the wise choice.
- When you stretch out of your comfort zone, it’s normal to have fear and doubt. Just don’t let it drive your choices.
- Your feelings are your super power.
- Your heart is your power center. Know how it works or you only operate at half of your intelligence
REQUEST – RATE * REVIEW * SHARE *
I appreciate you leaving a rating and review. I love hearing from you. And sharing this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it.
Making Wise Choices: Cultivate Your Wisdom Council (#2 of 3)
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
1. Join in the conversation on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe for this week:
How have you gone about inviting people or finding people to be part of your council of wisdom, clarity and support that worked well? What kinds of people do you need in your wisdom council now, to support you moving forward from here?
This is our private online community off of social media, where we connect and share on the topic we are exploring in these podcasts and more.
2. Get the Overwhelmed and Over It Book -and learn more about cultivating sisterhood and support as a practice Chapter 8. – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
3. Share. Rate. Review this podcast – THANK YOU. This is how we get the wisdom out to more people
GO DEEPER. Learn More.
Current and Upcoming Programs with Christine
1. The Mid Year Power Pause – FLOW Focus Your Lifeforce On What Matters the 2nd half of the year.
2. Personal Transformation and Feminine Leadership Mentoring and Coaching: www.HarmonizeandRise.com
3. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils – applications open now, we start in October. www.ElevateLeadershipCouncils.com
4. Feminine Wisdom Way, 2nd half of the year – www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.