Making Wise Choices: Use the Power of Both Your Head & Heart (#3 of 3)
101: Making Wise Choices: Use the Power of Both Your Head & Heart (#3 of 3)
Should you trust your logic and rationale brain or your deeper inner feelings and knowing when making choices? How do you know when to listen to the data or the numbers, and when to trust your heart and make a choice against what the numbers say?
Do you tend to rely more on your intellect or your intuition to guide you, and how is that helping you or hurting you?
Join me and my partner in life and love and business, Noah Martin, for #3 in our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time: Using the Power of Both Your Head & Heart.
I invited Noah to join us because he masterful at using both the head and the heart together to make wise choices (join us and you’ll learn more why.)
Here is some of what we will dive into together. Bring with you the choice points you are standing at, and / or choices you have made in the past … because we make this personal to you, so that you can make wiser choices in all parts of your life.
- What having access to both our intellect and our intuition gives you
- When you want to use your intellect – its’ good at this – and when you want to trust your intuition (intellect sucks at this)
- What bad choices made from the heart look like
- What bad choice made from the head look like
- Determine if you tend to over-rely on the head or the heart, and how that can be sabotaging you
- How to get underneath the unconscious drivers of your decisions so you don’t make impulsive choices from fear, or make a choice thinking you are getting on thing, but you get another.
- The Power Spectrum of aligned intuition and intellect and distorted uses of both
- The Known and Unknown Clarity and Courage Booster
And 4 Wisdom Inquiries Noah shared to run yourself through to get underneath what is driving any choice you are making:
1. What is the dream that is underlying this decision? And does it actually help you get to the dream?
2. What is the fear?
3. What is your tendency towards making choices – do you lean to being overly optimistic or overly pessimistic? What is that part saying?
4. What does your Inner Wisdom know?
To learn more about Noah Martin and his decision making and business insight consulting for women go to www.KnowYourNumbersWithNoah.com
RATE * REVIEW * SHARE *
I appreciate you leaving a rating and review. I love hearing from you.
And sharing this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it.
WOULD LOVE & APPRECIATE you completing the Feminine Power Time Survey
This will help me make wise choices that help me support you.
101: Making Wise Choices: Use the Power of Both Your Head & Heart #3 of 3
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
** Events and programs with Christine Arylo **
What I know about this fall and winter…
1. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils 2021/2022 – for women whose work and purpose is to re-imagine and re-design the way we work as a world … through the field you work in and the presence you are … and would love to have collaboration, guidance, wisdom, space with other conscious change makers.
Starts October 2021. Applications being accepted now.
What’s still forming…
1. 2021 Women’s Wisdom Quest & Live Gatherings – virtual last year, may be this year too. As well as some in person, intimate gatherings in Austin, Arizona, and Seattle.
2. Overwhelmed and Over It: A Path to Sustainable Success. 4 month transformational circle and program. We are considering running this in the fall again.
3. Path of Self Love 12-week training: Self Love Essentials – www.PathofSelfLove.org
Classes on Intuitive Thinking and Intuition and on Feminine Leadership: Power, Presence and Purpose.
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.