Making Wise Choices: Cultivate Your Wisdom Council
Feminine Power Time #99r:
Cultivating Your Wisdom Council
(#1 of 3 in Making Wise Choices Series)
How do you make sure you are making wise choices? Think about it. You make choices every day.
Every choice we make – big or small – affects the shape of our lives and the reality we live. But most of us were not taught how to make wise decisions.
We’ve been taught to be logical, and practical, but decisions about your life made from only the intellect often lead you to creating realties that limit you, burn you out, keep you from what you truly desire.
In changing, intense times like we live in, where we are each making choices – in our career, relationships, business, money and health – you cannot just rely on your intellect or what the mainstream world is telling you to make courageous and wise choices.
Many of the choices I see women being faced with right now are also causing us to have to stretch outside our comfort zones …
Which can create feelings of fear and doubt… confusion and procrastination… and stress!
If you want to make choices that lead to a reality that supports you vs sacrifices you, you have to access both your heart wisdom and intuitive power first.
You need the inner skill to work with your own fear and confusion to find clarity…
And then the courage to make choices that will often look different than others. And for this you need super powers, truly.
This is why I decided to create this 3 part series on Feminine Power Time for you “Making Wise Choices”.
This first episode is focused on one of the super power tools I believe is essential … but most people lack. It’s called “Cultivating Your Wisdom Council” — without this I don’t think it is possible to stay focused on what matters, and make truly wise choices.
So tune in … I taped this on location in Northern California at the home of one of my soul sisters on my Wise Woman Council. during a weekend in which I came to visit 3 of the members of my council to help me make some big choices about my business and organization, and the shape of the reality those choices would create.
What I will share today about Making Wise Choices is:
- Why you want to make WISE CHOICES vs. smart choices.
- What is a wisdom council, and why do you want to make sure you have one?
- How to create your own Wisdom Council
- Who to have in your council and who not to
- How to ask for the support and clarity you need so you get wisdom not advice.I also have two daring acts for you to put this into place in your life now.
Bring the choices and challenges you are facing … and let’s get you set up to have the support you need to stay clear and stay connected to what is true for you.
see you next week!
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
SHARE + REVIEW this podcast. You can share and review it from your podcast app. Or directly on iTunes here.
1. Join in the conversation on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe for this week:
How have you gone about inviting people or finding people to be part of your council of wisdom, clarity and support that worked well? What kinds of people do you need in your wisdom council now, to support you moving forward from here?
This is our private online community off of social media, where we connect and share on the topic we are exploring in these podcasts and more.
2. Get the Overwhelmed and Over It Book -and learn more about cultivating sisterhood and support as a practice Chapter 8. – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
3. Share. Rate. Review this podcast – THANK YOU. This is how we get the wisdom out to more people
GO DEEPER. Learn More.
Current and Upcoming Programs with Christine
1. The Mid Year Power Pause – FLOW Focus Your Lifeforce On What Matters the 2nd half of the year – www.FlowPowerPause.com
2. Personal Transformation and Feminine Leadership Mentoring and Coaching – www.HarmonizeandRise.com
3. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils – www.ElevateLeadershipCouncils.com
4. Feminine Wisdom Way – www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.