Is Fear or Wisdom Guiding You? Clear Confusion to Make Wise Choices
Feminine Power Time #100:
Is Fear or Wisdom Guiding You?
Clear Confusion & Doubt to Get to Your Truth
(#2 of 3 in Making Wise Choices Series)
How do you know if fear or wisdom is guiding your decisions or thoughts? How do you clear confusion & doubt to get to your truth?
If you are making choices that stretch you out of your comfort zone or go against the status quo you should expect fear to bubble up. It’s normal and human.
But how do you deal with the confusion, doubt, anxiety, frustration, impatience in a way that empowers you to make wise choices?
And how do you get past it to find the wisdom that will actually guide you to making the wise and aligned choice for you?
The truth is that most of us were not taught how to work with the mental, emotional, physical, and energetic responses and reactions our bodies, minds, hearts and psyches have when we make choices that stretch us, or trigger past trauma, hurt or suffering.
But when you know how to work with both the parts of you that react from fear and past trauma or cultural or familial imprints AND the part of you connected to your true soul design and heart desires, you can the super power to clear confusion, elevate out of the doubt and into a inner knowing that empowers you to take action.
In #2 of our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time with me, Christine Arylo, “Is Fear or Wisdom Guiding You? Clear Confusion & Doubt to Get to Your Truth”: we will dive into:
- How to understand the different forces within you that influence your choices
- How to use the doubt, fear, confusion to make better choices and get what you need.
- Why you can’t ignore your emotional reactions if you want to make wise choices
- How to discern whether it’s your inner critic/fear/past trauma/imprints making your choices or your inner wisdom
- The Ping Pong effect – what to do when you get caught in this or that thinking.
- Practices for strengthening your clarity, including a 3-part practice you can do right now with the choices you are making
Bring whatever choices you are working with. You don’t have to navigate this alone!
You must give yourself the space to feel your emotion before you can find the path to the wise choice.
When you stretch out of your comfort zone, it’s normal to have fear and doubt. Just don’t let it drive your choices.
Your feelings are your super power.
Your heart is your power center. Know how it works or you only operate at half of your intelligence
I appreciate you leaving a rating and review. I love hearing from you. And sharing this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it.
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
* Download from Stitcher – here
SHARE + REVIEW this podcast. You can share and review it from your podcast app. Or directly on iTunes here.
1. Join in the conversation on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe for this week:
How have you gone about inviting people or finding people to be part of your council of wisdom, clarity and support that worked well? What kinds of people do you need in your wisdom council now, to support you moving forward from here?
Post yours and be inspired by other courageous souls.
If you are not yet a member click here.
If you have already joined – click here.
This is our private online community off of social media, where we connect and share on the topic we are exploring in these podcasts and more.
2. Get the Overwhelmed and Over It Book -and learn more about cultivating sisterhood and support as a practice Chapter 8. – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
3. Share. Rate. Review this podcast – THANK YOU. This is how we get the wisdom out to more people
GO DEEPER. Learn More.
Current and Upcoming Programs with Christine
1. Personal Transformation and Feminine Leadership Mentoring and Coaching – www.HarmonizeandRise.com
2. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils – www.ElevateLeadershipCouncils.com
3. Feminine Wisdom Way – www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.