Ep 85: LOVE: The Impact of Self-Love on Our Relationships
Feminine Super Power Salon, The Impact of Self-Love on Our Relationships
Feminine Power Time Episode #85 with Christine Arylo
Episode 3 of 4 in the LOVE Series
In this special Feminine Super Power Salon, join Christine Arylo, MBA, founder of The Path of Self Love School, best-selling author of Choosing ME before WE, for a special session, where you will learn:
- The most common self-love weaknesses that lead to bad relationship choices
- Why it’s so hard to break repeating unhealthy relationship patterns – and how to get to the roots vs. treat the symptom
- The common signs of a lack of self-love that cause smart and successful or sensitive and kind people to make terrible relationship choices
- Reveal how your current relationships – romantic, friendships, family, colleagues – are affecting your career, wealth, health and dreams
- How to teach people to set the right expectations and levels of vulnerability – so they don’t set themselves up to be disappointed, deceived or drained
- How to teach people to go beyond the stories in their heads and the wounds in their hearts to get to the root of their own healing using self-love practices and creative ‘heart art’
- We will also answer questions about our upcoming teacher training on Self Love & Relationships, which like a yoga teacher training, can be taken for personal and professional reasons. For people ready for a deep dive and mastery in the realm of self-love and relationship
And make sure to tune into the first episode, #84 (2 of 4 in the LOVE Series): One Man’s Perspective on Relationship, with Guest Noah Martin
To watch the video stream go to www.SelfLoveClass.com
Taped live on the international day of Self Love, February 13th.
To learn more about The Path of Self Love School go to www.PathofSelfLove.org
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes. Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page. Hit view in Itunes. They go to Reviews and leave a review.))
Then next week,
in Feminine Power Time on LOVE 4 of 4, I’ll be sharing about the importance of friendships with my dear friend Shasta
And keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
WOMEN’S RETREATS & FEMININE LEADERSHIP
With Christine Arylo
- ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Immersion 3-Day Retreat – April 25-28 – Seattle Coast Invitation details www.FeminineLeadershipImmersion.com
- March 23. HARMONIZE 2019. Seattle. A Spring Power Pause. Feminine Power for Creating a Successful and Sustainable Life in Which You Can Really Thrive. With the Ellevate Women’s Network. Go here to learn about the series.
- EAST COAST: Feminine Wisdom Weekend – Mid Year Power Pause. Super Powers for Staying Strong and True to Yourself. Kripalu July 19-21 – Go here to learn more.
VIRTUAL 40-Day PRACTICES
- Burnout to Balance Annual Spring Re-Harmonizer Practice. Starts March 2019.
TEACHER TRAININGS with Christine Arylo
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – Virtual take from anywhere – March 5th – May 2019 www.SelfLoveTraining.com
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – 5 day Intensive – July 21-26 – In Person Kripalu – Learn more click here.