Ep 86: LOVE: Cultivating Sisterhood with Guest Shasta Nelson
Cultivating Sisterhood with guest, Shasta Nelson
Feminine Power Time Episode #86 with Christine Arylo
Episode 4 of 4 in the LOVE Series
We need sisterhood more than ever. Not just one friend or one group of women we relate to – but multiple ‘circles’ of women with different levels of intimacy, relationship, and connection that can be there with us and for us as we navigate through the intense and uncertain world we live in.
Cultivating strong circles of sisterhood are our life saving devices during these intense and uncertain times.
With strong circles and connection to circles of other women - that we are part of consistently, that we can reach out to in times of crisis or challenge, that know us, hold us and love us unconditionally- we can weather any storm that comes our way AND we gain the strength, courage and compassion to stretch in all the ways we are being called to grow and change.
Join Christine Arylo, feminine leadership advisor and wisdom teacher, and Shasta Nelson, friendship expert, for an illuminating and thought provoking conversation and exploration that includes:
- How can you strengthen your circle of sisterhood?
- Female health fact that might surprise you + the difference between BELONGING and CONNECTING
- Why friendships don’t just happen – get more conscious about the ingredients and actions for calling in + deepening your female connections
- The 3 components all friendships need to thrive
- Why all friendships don’t progress to deeper connections + how to tell which ones have the potential for growth
- What to do when you are feeling a ‘sisterhood deficit’?
- What you desire NOW to strengthen your sisterhood connections?
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
* Download from Stitcher – here
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes. Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page. Hit view in Itunes. They go to Reviews and leave a review.))
And keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
WOMEN’S RETREATS & FEMININE LEADERSHIP
With Christine Arylo
- ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Immersion 3-Day Retreat – April 25-28 – Seattle Coast Invitation details www.FeminineLeadershipImmersion.com
- March 23. HARMONIZE 2019. Seattle. A Spring Power Pause. Feminine Power for Creating a Successful and Sustainable Life in Which You Can Really Thrive. With the Ellevate Women’s Network. Go here to learn about the series.
- EAST COAST: Feminine Wisdom Weekend – Mid Year Power Pause. Super Powers for Staying Strong and True to Yourself. Kripalu July 19-21 – Go here to learn more.
VIRTUAL 40-Day PRACTICES
- Burnout to Balance Annual Spring Re-Harmonizer Practice. Starts March 2019.
TEACHER TRAININGS with Christine Arylo
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – Virtual take from anywhere – March 5th – May 2019 www.SelfLoveTraining.com
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – 5 day Intensive – July 21-26 – In Person Kripalu – Learn more click here.