Do Your Holidays Differently: Choose What Sustains You vs. Drains You – Feminine Power Time #107
Do Your Holidays Differently:
Choose What Sustains You vs. Drains You
Feminine Power Time Episode #107
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
While the holiday marketing and messages promise us tidings of peace and joy the reality is that the consciousness of over-culture is set to get you and I to buy more, consume more, and do more.
And while we all want more meaningful connection, and the last two months of the year can be full of invitations…
It is way too easy to say yes to things because of obligation, habit or fear of missing out.
Every year as we go into November, I take a stand for us all here at Feminine Power Time to do things differently –
In how we make our choices for how we spend our time, money and energy so that come the new year YOU FEEL SUSTAINED and REPLENISHED – emotionally, physically, spiritually, financially and mentally.
The next few Feminine Podcasts will support you to do this – full of wisdom, practices and permission.
And I also host three Feminine Wisdom Sessions, one in Nov, one in Dec, one in Jan that go even deeper and give you the structure to make choices that support you to achieve and do what matters (more on those below).
For today’s Feminine Power Time:
“Doing Your Holidays Differently: Choose What Sustains You vs. Drains You” I’ll take you through:
- The 3 C’s for Doing Your Holidays in Ways that Sustain You: Consumer. Connect. Conserve.
- Consuming: How to wake up and see which choices for what you buy and what you put in your body sustain you (and the planet), and which don’t.
- Connect: Say NO to gatherings/invitations that drain you and Say YES to what sustains you, without feeling guilt
- Conserve: How to monitor your life force and resources so you don’t deplete them, but instead start the new year full.
- 2 Wisdom inquiries you can use when making choices to keep you true to yourself
- 1 Harmonizing Practice that will keep you out of overhelm and burnout, and keep you giving in harmony vs overgiving.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes. Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in iTunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
Keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
WOMEN’S RETREATS & PROGRAMS WITH
With Christine Arylo
The Feminine Wisdom Way 2020: Lead, Live and Succeed Like A Woman
Starts November 2019 – complete the year strong, proud and peaceful
Vision in January. Live and work in the flow throughout 2020.
Get the invitation here.