Making Wise Choices: Use the Power of Both Your Head & Heart (#3 0f 3, Ep 101)
Making Wise Choices: Use the Power of Both Your Head & Heart
Feminine Power Time Episode #101
#3 OF 3 IN THE MAKING WISE CHOICES SERIES
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
How can you become better at making wise choices?
Should you trust your logic and rationale brain or your deeper inner feelings and knowing when making choices? How do you know when to listen to the data or the numbers, and when to trust your heart and make a choice against what the numbers say? Do you tend to rely more on your intellect or your intuition to guide you, and how is that helping you or hurting you?
Join me and my partner in life and love, Noah Martin, for #3 in our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time: Using the Power of Both Your Head & Heart.
I invited Noah to join us because he masterful at using both the head and the heart together to make wise choices (join us and you’ll learn more why.)
Here is some of what we will dive into together. Bring with you the choice points you are standing at, and / or choices you have made in the past … because we make this personal to you, so that you can make wiser choices in all parts of your life.
- What having access to both our intellect and our intuition gives you
- When you want to use your intellect – its’ good at this – and when you want to trust your intuition (intellect sucks at this)
- What bad choices made from the heart look like
- What bad choice made from the head look like
- Determine if you tend to over-rely on the head or the heart, and how that can be sabotaging you
- How to get underneath the unconscious drivers of your decisions so you don’t make impulsive choices from fear, or make a choice thinking you are getting on thing, but you get another.
- The feminine leadership Power Spectrum of aligned intuition and intellect and distorted uses of both
- The Known and Unknown Clarity and Courage Booster
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
* Listen & Subscribe on ITUNES – here
* Download from Stitcher – here
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes. Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in iTunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
Keep reading below for more resources, books, programs:
1. Personal Development and Conscious Leadership Programs
With Christine Arylo
Learn more about working with Christine – click here.
2. Christine Arylo Books to Go Deeper on this Topic
3. And 4 Wisdom Inquiries Noah shared to run yourself
through to get underneath what is driving any choice you are making:
1. What is the dream that is underlying this decision? And does it actually help you get to the dream?
2. What is the fear?
3. What is your tendency towards making choices – do you lean to being overly optimistic or overly pessimistic? What is that part saying?
4. What does your Inner Wisdom know?