Ep 83: LOVE Why Smart Women Sacrifice & Sabotage Themselves in Relationship, with Christine Arylo
Why Smart Women Sacrifice & Sabotage Themselves in Relationship:
3 Big Misunderstandings & 3 Feminine Wisdom Truths
Feminine Power Time Episode #83 with Christine Arylo
Episode 1 of 4 in the LOVE Series
Join me, Christine Arylo, for a conversation I feel SO passionate that we as women leaders and mothers need to be having. For ourselves and all of the children of the world.
Why do so many of us smart women sabotage ourselves when it comes to relationships?
And as a result sacrifice what we need, or sacrifice or dreams and desires.
Or settle for less in our partnerships and friendships? Or put up with non-respectful and relationships with our relatives or at work?
How can we be good at our jobs and rock our careers, yet struggle in the realm of love and the heart?
And how do we find the wisdom to create the strong, beautiful, supportive partnerships, friendships, family, community that we not only desire but that we actually NEED to have the impact we desire and be supported and cared for and sustained.
Women have not been given the truth nor the wisdom needed to create the supportive relationships we need to thrive.
Over my life and my work with amazing, strong, good hearted women, I noticed that we have been sold a bill of goods about love and relationship that is just plain WRONG.
What we are taught to expect, how we see ourselves and others, how we show up in them, what healthy relationships look like is in so many ways warped and distorted, not powerful and wise.
The cost of this is huge.
Your relationships can either be the wind beneath your wings that support you to soar,
or the chains around your heart that keep you from your dreams, desires
and deep human need to feel loved, safe and cared for.
As leaders in our work, families, communities and world, we have to ask ourselves:
If we as grown women do not know how to cultivate healthy relationships that support us to thrive, how can we expect the children we raise or the young people we influence to grow strong on the inside to have only respectful relationships?
In 2009, I wrote my first book, Choosing ME Before WE, because I just could not watch another woman suffer in her relationships.
In 2015 I started the Path of Self Love School to teach women and girls and now men and boys the wisdom I never got growing up but that we all need. And the tools to understand how to work with my own heart so all my relationships could support me to soar.
This month, I felt inspired to create a 4 part Feminine Power Time for you on LOVE and Relationships.
We can not have the impact we desire in our work, family and community,
Nor sustain ourselves if we don’t have a diverse and deep circle of relationships that support us.
And we cannot afford to distract or drain ourselves in unhealthy relationships in any part of our lives.
Join me Christine Arylo, women’s leadership advisor, for this first in the series,
“Why Smart Women Sabotage and Sacrifice Themselves in Relationship”
a heart to heart on this essential part of our feminine power and wisdom.
The ones to come will include guests to take us deeper into different realms of love and relationship – your LOVE LIFE includes much more than ‘romantic relationships’.
For today, I invite you to tune in as we dive deeper into:
- 3 big misunderstandings about love that lead to suffering and sacrificing ourselves in relationship
- 3 big wisdom bytes to right those misunderstandings that will affect all of your relationships
- Why working harder, giving more and making it work are bad choices for your relationships
- How wounds – love cracks-from our young life show up in our adult work life
- Why our hearts hurt so bad when a relationship ends – it’s not what you think
- How to tell if the person you love is really able to grow with you
- How to tell if your overstaying in a relationship that needs to expire
- Signs that you are sacrificing yourself or your dreams in your relationship
I will share my personal story about relationships and how it became my catalyst and saved me from creating a life and career that wasn’t what I really wanted.
I’ll do a short reading from Choosing ME Before WE that rocked my world and opened the door to self forgiveness for my relationship choices.
We’ll stop and reflect on how these misunderstandings are showing up in your life or in those you love.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes. Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page. Hit view in Itunes. They go to Reviews and leave a review.))
Then next week,
in Feminine Power Time on LOVE 2 of 4, my soul partner and the man who has taught me SO much about relationship, Noah Martin, will join us for “What We’ve Learned about Love in Partnership.”
And keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
Self Love Day Feminine Wisdom Session
The Impact of Self Love on Our Relationships
rsvp for free www.SelfLoveSession.com
WOMEN’S RETREATS & FEMININE LEADERSHIP
With Christine Arylo
- ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Immersion 3-Day Retreat – April 25-28 – Seattle Coast Invitation details www.FeminineLeadershipImmersion.com
- March 23. HARMONIZE 2019. Seattle. A Spring Power Pause. Feminine Power for Creating a Successful and Sustainable Life in Which You Can Really Thrive. WIth the Ellevate Women’s Network. Go here to learn about the series.
- EAST COAST: Feminine Wisdom Weekend – Mid Year Power Pause. Super Powers for Staying Strong and True to Yourself. Kripalu July 19-21 – Go here to learn more.
VIRTUAL 40-Day PRACTICES
- Burnout to Balance Annual Spring Re-Harmonizer Practice. Starts March 2019.
TEACHER TRAININGS with Christine Arylo
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – Virtual take from anywhere – March 5th – May 2019 www.SelfLoveTraining.com
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – 5 day Intensive – July 21-26 – In Person Kripalu – Learn more click here.