Sustainable Soul-Aligned Success: How Do We “Do” It (Series #3 of 3) #153
Feminine Power Time #153
Sustainable Soul-Aligned Success: How Do We “Do” It
(#3 of 3 in the Soul Aligned Sustainable Success Series)
Sustainable success. Soul-aligned life. That can sound like self help mumbo jumbo. Wishful thinking. Buzzwords. Or like, sure I will get around to that when I am not so overwhelmed just trying to deal with my current reality.
Add to that, that we are so conditioned by this over-culture to look for the quick fix, or the promise of some nirvana, and it’s obvious why the levels of depression, anxiety, doubt, stress, fatigue, and burnout have gone up not down in the last four decades.
Which is why in this third episode, we are going to get real about what it really means to CHOOSE to live a soul-aligned, sustainable life, in all areas of our lives, including how we work, run businesses, choose projects and make choices.
Sustainable success and a soul aligned life is not a goal you achieve and mark off the list as complete.
It is a path, a practice and a choice.
It is the how you co-create and cultivate this a reality in which you:
- Achieve the impact you desire
- Receive the sustainability and support you need
- Stay connected to those you love, including yourself
- Stay focused on what truly matters to you
- Create space to savor your life
In this episode of Feminine Power Time
#3 of 3 in our Sustainable Soul-Aligned Success
Tune into this Feminine Power Time with Christine Arylo, MBA, feminine leadership advisor, and wisdom teacher: #153 Sustainable Success: How Do We “Do” It … so you can experience the your co-creative power to create more of the reality and world you wish to live in. This is not a quick fix, but it is a portal out of the overculture into a different way.
Wisdom Bytes that we’ll explore:
- Expect uncertainty and the unexpected.
- It is okay not to know.
- Be committed and clear on what you desire to create – in your life design and in the work you give your life force to.
- To wield the power of co-creation you need to be able to work with, trust and apply both your feminine and masculine power.
- Work with the natural cycles to create smaller time spans which will reduce your anxiety and increase your clarity.
- Don’t let the system, others or yourself pressure you to speed up and make a choice before you are ready
- Claim and name the support and space you need
Tune in. Then check out the Navigating Uncertainty video series on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe to go deeper. And if you’d like a structure and support to hold you, join us for the Overwhelmed and Over It: A Path to Sustainable Success experience.
See you there
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes.
Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
Hit view in iTunes. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.))
Go deeper. Make this real in your life.
- Join Christine for the Overwhelmed and Over It: A Path to Sustainable Success experience.
Learn more www.OverwhelmedandOverItProgram.com
- Visit our private community space The Feminine Wisdom Cafe and access the Navigating Uncertainty video series (it’s not on Facebook) where women who dare to do it differently gather. It’s free to visit. www.femininewisdomcafe.com
- For people ready to do the internal transformation to create an aligned life and work and relationship design – explore person mentoring with Christine
Harmonize & Rise. https://christinearylo.com/harmonize-transformational-mentorship-invitation/
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.