Downshifting: Superpower Practices for Staying Centered, Calm & Clear in Chaotic Times #1 of 3 (ep #117)
Superpower Practices for Staying Centered, Calm &
Clear in Chaotic Times
#1 of 3 in Grace Under Pressure Series
Feminine Power Time Episode #117
What are your practices for staying centered? The yogic wisdom is clear – how you end your day is how you start your next day. Yet we make choices in the last few hours before we go to sleep that sabotage our ability to replenish. We can blame work, other people, money, etc. for our stress but the truth is you and I have a lot of power to reduce our stress and increase our clarity and feelings of calm by the choices we make in the last two hours of our day.
This is the practice of DOWNSHIFTING – the rhythm and routines and actions you take from the hours of 4pm to you go to sleep.
My question for you is ….
- What choices are you making that are draining you?
- What choices are sustaining you?
Especially in the last two hours of your evening which is where we will focus our conversation.
We need practices for staying centered in this chaotic world or you will be like a windsock with no pole.
In this Feminine Power Time #117:
Superpower Practice for Staying Centered in Chaotic Times,
#1 of 3 part Grace Under Pressure Series where we dive into:
- How do you stay centered, calm and clear in a chaotic world??
- The practice of BOOKENDING your days. – Where your power lies to stay outside the swirl by how you start and end
- The practice of DOWNSHIFTING
- The sabotaging ways you may be downshifting including the ‘second shift’ and ‘the wine down’
- Simple shifts you can make in the last hour before you go to bed that will have a significant impact on your calm, clarity and centeredness
We’ll get real and practical about how to use downshifting to get the replenishment you need, and replace sabotaging evening habits with new ones that support you.
- What you put into your body, mind, psychic field goes to bed with you – how about that!
- When you mimic mother natures rhythm, your rhythm comes into harmony
- Downshifting is not something additional you do, it is how you do what you are already doing
I LOVE this practice and every year before the equinoxes, I up my commitment and awareness of it.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
* Download from Stitcher – here
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes.
Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
Hit view in iTunes. They go to Reviews and leave a review.))
EVENTS, PROGRAMS and TRANSFORMING
EXPERIENCES COMING UP:
THE YOGA OF SELF LOVE
The Yoga of Self Love – Starts March 8th – register by March 16th
Simple practices for staying connected to yourself everyday starts!
Feminine Wisdom Session
Grace Under Pressure:
Super Powers for Staying Clear, Centered and Calm in a Chaotic World
RSVP by visiting www.femininewisdomsession.com
March 15th @ 5:30pm PT or get the recording later
VIRTUAL 40-Day PRACTICES
Burnout to Balance Annual Spring Re-Harmonizer Practice.
Starts March 28th, 2020.
Gather Your People
Training for People Who Desire to Create Experiences that Create Connection and Transformation