177: Feminine Wisdom for the Year Ahead (Part Two)
Last Feminine Power Time we talked about the “meta” and “collective” – what the themes, energy and patterns are in the larger field as we go into 2022. This gives us wisdom for how to move through this year.
Today, we turn to the “personal” – what are the themes, awarenesses, perspectives and ways of looking at our lives and our choices within them. So we can walk through 2022 centered, sustained, focused on what matters, using this catalytic time for our good and the good of all. Without burning out, running back to normal or missing the possibility.
Tune in for this year’s Feminine Wisdom for the Year Ahead, 2022, Part Two.
I’ll share with you a series of “S” themed wisdom and personal inquiries that I’m applying myself and using with all the leaders and communities I work with. The intention is to help us:
- Have language for the pace and focus for 2022, so you operate in the pace of grace
- See where we are making soul-led choices that lead us forward and where we can stuck in old sabotaging imprints that keep us repeating unnecessary suffering or distress
- Find stability within the shift and stretch
- Use the catalysts to create new ways of working and living that actually create sustainable success
And I’ll share some S themed wisdom bytes you can put in your pocket to guide your choices now and in the months to come.
Slow then swift.
Tune in with me, Christine Arylo, leadership advisor and women’s leadership and empowerment teacher, as we dive in.
See you there!
p.s. Come over to the Feminine Wisdom Cafe where women are sharing their dreams for the world and for themselves. We’d love to know and witness yours.
To TUNE IN to Feminine Wisdom for the Year Ahead
Listen using the player above or
Upcoming Programs , Retreats & Trainings Save the Date
– February 13th – Special virtual retreat – RECEIVE. A love offering for those who support others. RSVP to come.
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com