Year End Pause: 3 Inquiries To Complete Your Year Feeling Clear
Feminine Power Time: Year End Pause
Complete Your Year Feeling Clear
I have a question for you: “Would you like to start the new year feeling clear – mentally & emotionally? Like your physical space to feel clear and coherent? Like to be free of some of the relationship drama or distress in your personal or professional relationships?”
Imagine how you would feel if you had more space in the last few weeks of this year and the first few weeks of next year.
Are you exhaling yet?
Of course our answers to this possibility are YES! Starting the new year clear is not just a nice to have – it’s what any wise person would do.
But how do you ‘do’ that? Especially in the intense year(s) we’ve been through?
My council has been the same for a decade, and it’s even more essential in the times we are living in. The wisdom is clear:
Put into place simple but mighty practices that empower to you make choices that lead to you working and living and feeling in the f.l.o.w. (Focusing Lifeforce On What matters.
The practice I will guide you through today is called a Power Pause (a short and simple one).
Power Pauses use the wisdom tool of ‘intuitive thinking inquiries’ that reveal insights you miss if you only operate from your mental mind vs your higher and heart mind.
In this episode of Feminine Power Time: a Power Pause: 3 Inquiries That Will Support Complete the Year Feeling Clear, I will share the FLOW practice I use myself every year at this time, and we do as part of living and working the feminine wisdom way.
It includes 3 inquiries that will help you
- Complete and put energy toward what you really desire to get done and take care of – in relation to your body needs, your money management, your home space, your work & creative projects and your mental space
- Bring ‘twiggly danglers’ in your relationships into coherency in a healthy way – parts of relationships professionally or personally in where something it out of whack or alignment, that you know deep down if you don’t deal with will come back next year in a more dramatic way.
- Reflow projects and things you’d like to do but you know there’s not really space to do until next year – which will create space for you to savor these next few weeks and the first weeks of the new year.
I will also share some very specific examples of what I do to create space, relief and release this way – including just releasing 3800 emails in one hour!
Do this short year end power pause with me now and then come to the full Year End Reflection Ritual and Power Pause on Dec 19th www.ReflectionRitual.com
So grateful we are connected!
p.s. SHARE THE WISDOM? SHARE this podcast power pause with friends and colleagues you think it would benefit.
Year End Pause Podcast
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
* Download from Stitcher – here
Upcoming Gatherings & 2022 Programs – RSVP to get the Invitation, Save the Date
1. Year End Reflection Ritual & Power Pause – Dec 19th. RSVP for free atwww.ReflectionRitual.com
2. Feminine Wisdom Way 2022 – Vision. Lead. Live. Succeed. the way women naturally work best. Enrollment opens Dec 1st. Emerge visioning process starts Jan 9th. Request the invitation when enrollment opens. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
3. EMERGE 2022 Visioning & Intention Setting 4-week Experience – a different way to set your focus and intentions for 2022 professionally and personally, the way women natural work & prosper best. Learn more at www.EmergeVisioning.com Registration opens Dec 1st.
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book – See Section 4 to learn more about Healthy vs Toxic Time Pressure – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
Journal on these 3 inquiries and then take focused action that creates more FLOW for you. Create a time span between now and the end of 2021 to create healthy pressure. Over the next three weeks…
1. What would I love to complete, take care of or get done?(projects, “twiggly danglers” in your health, wealth, home or relationships, aka things calling for attention to bring into coherency).
2. What would I love to let go? (Emotional or physical twiggly danglers you choose to leave behind in 2021)
3. What would feel good and aligned to re-flow (move this into next year)?
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.