172: Avoid Holiday Overwhelm: 3 Practices to Keep You Calm, Clear & Centered During December
While the holiday marketing and messages promise us tidings of peace and joy, the reality is that the consciousness of overculture is set to get you and I to buy more, consume more, and do more.
And while we all want more meaningful connection, it’s way too easy to say yes to things because of obligation, habit or fear of missing out.
Every year as we go into December, we take a stand for us all here at Feminine Power Time to do things differently – in how we make our choices for how we spend our time, money and energy so that come the new year WE FEEL SUSTAINED and REPLENISHED – emotionally, physically, spiritually, financially and mentally.
We choose to implement our practice of the “December Downshift” – so that we can begin the new year reset, replenished and rested.
This Feminine Power Podcast – 172 Avoid Holiday Overwhelm. 3 Practices to You Calm Centered Clear -builds on the previous podcast, so be sure to tune both. And then use the inquiries and the practices to support you to make small and bigger choices that sustain vs. drain you.
Here are 3 of the practices I’ll share:
1. Practice #1: Create an intentional time span that creates both focus + space for what you need personally, relationally + professionally. From now through January 11th.
2. Practice #2: Make your choices in Nov & Dec based on how you want to feel physically, emotionally, & mentally and in your spirit as you start 2022. Choose your 4 Holiday Harmonizers.
3. Practice #3: Embrace & Do What Feels Sustaining. Release & Redesign What Feels Draining. Including releasing doing things out of pressure, obligation, guilt, FOMO, “it’s tradition” or over-connecting. And mimicking the over-culture.
Plus I will lead you through a few visualizations and meditations that will help you tune into your deeper wisdom for what to say YES to, NO to, so you can stay true to yourself, even if that means disappointing another or doing things differently.
And I’ll share wisdom on how to mimic the natural world to make December and January supportive and self empowering.
Then remember to RSVP for the annual year end Reflection Ritual – www.ReflectionRitual.com – and the EMERGE Visioning Journey in January www.EmergeVisioning.com .
See you there!
To TUNE IN* Listen using the player above
* Download from Stitcher – here
Upcoming Gatherings & 2022 Programs – RSVP to get the Invitation, Save the Date
1. Year End Reflection Ritual & Power Pause – Dec 19th. RSVP for free at www.ReflectionRitual.com
2. Feminine Wisdom Way 2022 – Vision. Lead. Live. Succeed. the way women naturally work best. Emerge visioning process starts Jan 9th. Learn more www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
3. EMERGE 2022 Visioning & Intention Setting 4-week Experience – a different way to set your focus and intentions for 2022 professionally and personally, the way women natural work & prosper best. Learn more at www.EmergeVisioning.com
Overwhelmed and Over It Book – www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
FEMININE WISDOM CAFE: Be inspired and join in the conversation & exploration of women daring to do it differently:
What would you love to complete or take care of by the end of the year?
Go here : https://community.christinearylo.com/posts/what-would-you-love-to-complete-take-care-of-and-get-done-by-the-end-of-this-year
SHARE THE WISDOM? Rate. Review Feminine Power Time And Share this episode with one woman you think would benefit.
Get your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It
If you do not have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World, she’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves out.