POWER PAUSE: A Feminine Wisdom Ritual to Complete Your Year Strong, Sane & Sustained – Feminine Power Time
How you choose to focus your life force these next several weeks as you complete the year will make a huge impact on how you start and live the coming year.
Wisdom guides us to take a “power pause” and get conscious and clear about where to focus our time, energy and resources the next 7 weeks.
I’m here today to share 4 inquiries to help you find that focus & clarity. And complete this year feeling strong.
Imagine completing this year feeling Resilient. Radiant. Regnerated.
Imagine starting the new year ready to be an even more powerful force of grace, wisdom & love in this world this coming year.
It is possible, if you pause before moving ahead into the last few weeks of the year, where the holiday swirl can take over.
When you pause in November to get clear about how you COULD spend your energy, time and resources and then mindfully choose where to focus in your work, relationships, and personal health … you are so much more likely to end the year feeling good about your choices, and so start the year ready and regenerated for what is to come.
This practice is called POWER PAUSING. Wise leaders do it 4-8 times a year at key points that harmonize us with the natural cycles.
Specifically we do it in November so we don’t get caught up in the swirl of the holiday madness and consumption, but instead make space for what matters.
So many people fall into patterns during the holidays that drain and over stretch then – in how they spend their time, money, connection and what they consume.
** The holidays turn us into human consumption machines when what we are craving is human connection. **
In this power pause, Christine Arylo, women’s leadership advisor, MBA and Wisdom Teacher:
- Teaches you about power pauses – why they work and how they support us as leaders, esp during intense times
- Gives you 4 inquiries to ask yourself that you can apply to your work, relationships and personal health to create the space to complete what matters most to you by the end of the year
- Shares how to stop the holiday time patterns and rituals that drain you and create new ones that sustain you
- Shares how to use these wisdom tools to create deeper connection with your partner, team, friends and yourself.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
Here’s the Wisdom Inquiries I shared – make sure to hang out with your inner wisdom and get good guidance on where to focus:
- What would you LOVE to bloom come Spring of next year? And so then what is needed to create space for now?
- What would you love to complete by the end of the year? In your work? In your personal foundation: health? home? wealth?
- What holiday/end of the year things drain you? Stop those! What holiday things sustain you? Do those. What new rituals and patterns can you create to honor what you need?
- What are your 3 Harmonizing words? How you desire to feel when you wake up on Jan 1. These will be your north star for decision making the rest of the year.
MORE POWER PAUSES
Save the date for the annual Year End Power Pause, Reflection Ritual with Christine Arylo
Dec 20th 5:30pm – attend via livestream from anywhere