92: I QUIT! Defeated. In Despair. I’m Done – Overwhelmed and Over It Series
I QUIT! Defeated. In Despair. I’m Done.
Feminine Power Time Episode #92
#1 of 3 in the Overwhelmed and Over It! Series
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
I QUIT! I’m Overwhelmed and Over It!
What do you do when you feel defeated, in despair at the state of the world or your world or just DONE, like you just don’t want to and can’t ‘do’ it anymore?
Every woman I know feels this way. Most of ust feel like it’s not okay to admit it. Or they don’t know what to do with these feelings.
I get it. I lived this. I can visit this. So many of the women I work with feel this way.
It’s not our fault we feel so overwhelmed, but we are the only ones with the power to change it.
We just haven’t been taught how to change it in a way that supports us vs. continues the strain and drain,
Which is why I could just feel in the field it was time to do a series on Liberating Us out of Overwhelm – not spiritually bypassing it or pretending self care tips will do the job. But for real liberation.
My next book, Overwhelmed and Over It! is about this very thing – it comes out Fall 2020 – but we need to address these things now!
So we will.
In this Feminine Power Time, with me Christine Arylo: “I QUIT! Defeated. In Despair. Done” #1 of 3 in our Overwhelmed and Over It! Series.
Tune in for the conversation where we will dive into:
- WHY DO SO MANY OF US FEEL THIS WAY? Why it’s normal to feel defeated, despair and done.
- THE PRACTICE OF QUITTING. You are going to LOVE this.
- USING THE FEELINGS TO GET CLEAR ON WHATS REALLY GOING IN FOR YOU WITHOUT DROWNING IN THEM.
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERSONAL DESPAIR & COLLECTIVE DESPAIR. And how to work with both.
- PREPARATION PRACTICES YOU MUST HAVE SO WHEN THE DEFEAT OR DESPAIR HITS YOU DON’T DROWN. Instead of being surprised, expect these ebbs and have the tools and support to navigate them.
To TUNE IN to this Overwhelmed and Over It Series
* Listen using the player above
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes.
Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in Itunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
And keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
WOMEN’S RETREATS & COACHING/MENTORSHIP WITH
With Christine Arylo
BOOK: Overwhelmed and Over It:
Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered & Sustained in a Chaotic World