Ep91: Making Changes with Fierce Grace: Feminine Wisdom for Personal Transition & Changing Times
Making Changes with Fierce Grace:
Feminine Wisdom for Personal Transition & Changing Times
Feminine Power Time Episode #91
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
What change is calling you? That if you could meet it in Fierce Grace would feel more empowering?
What threshold are you stepping over?
What transition does your heart desire and your soul know it is time for, now?
And how do you walk into, through this transition in your full power and presence, supported and led not forcing and pushing? Or holding back or reverting to who and how you have been in the past?
I’ve been feeling called to have this conversation with you – about passing through what are called “Thresholds” – a term I learned from John O’Donohue, a beautiful teacher, poet, celtic mystic, writer and human advisor.
I’ll read his writing on THRESHOLDS at the start of our session to elevate how you think about change and transition in a way that makes it so much more empowering, potent and graceful.
Fierce grace is the HOW we walk through change when we are fully embodied in our feminine power and wisdom. It’s how we live our lives.
And today, in this Feminine Power Time with me Christine Arylo, “Making Changes with Fierce Grace: Feminine Wisdom for Changing Times & Personal Transition “ I invite you to:
- Claim the Change Calling You. Bring whatever transition or change you are going through in your life or that you desire -career, relationships, health, location, expression?
- Open up to a more empowering way to embrace and engage with the change
- Learn what graceful change looks and feels like, vs change that destroys or creates suffering – and how to ‘do it’
- Consider how the mythos and energy of the PHOENIX can support you to release what is no longer needed and the RISE to your next expression and elevation
- Take a stand for yourself – a FIERCE stand -for what matters to you at this time … why this change MUST happen.
And of course, we will do this all from your power center – the HEART.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes.
Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in Itunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
And keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
ABOUT THESE FEMININE WISDOM FOR CHANGING & INTENSE TIMES EPISODES
I create these special Feminine Power Time episodes “Feminine Wisdom for Changing & Intense Times”to speak whatever wisdom I am being guided to share at this specific time based on what I am noticing and hearing from the people I work with – and seeing in myself.
And based on the natural cycles and energy that is available for us to work with as we lead, live and succeed in our lives a different way, having a impact and making a difference a sustainable way…
as citizens of a universe not consumers driven by a machine… as self empowered sacred rebels here to show a different way, not follow the conventional status quo.
I’ll drop these in for you 8 times a year, at the natural “flow” turning points – the four major turns, the equinoxes, solstices and then the 4 minor turns.
These are the shifts of seasons no matter where you live, by which the earth and the cosmos operates. If you get in sync with them, you gain super power and your life, work and relationships get into sync too.
For more on these cycles, join me at www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
WISDOM INQUIRIES TO CHEW ON:
1. NAME & CLAIM THE CHANGE / THRESHOLD – What threshold / transition are you standing at or walking through? What change is calling you, and what is the call?
2. INVITE IN GRACE – What needs to be released so you can rise? What needs to be preserved so you can be sustained through this threshold?
3. TAKE A FIERCE GRACE STAND – What does this transition matter to you? If you were being an advocate for yourself, what would you say NO to and what would you say YES TO?
#it is wise in your life to recognize and acknowledge key thresholds @johnodonohue
#when making big changes you can go it alone and suffer or you can invite in grace to guide you and feel supported
#make no move before grace goes before you
#take a stand for what matters to you
#embrace the change calling you, and walk into the fire of transformation open hearted and you will rise wiser and fuller
For a reading of John O’Donohue’s THRESHOLD writing go to his Facebook at
WOMEN’S RETREATS & COACHING/MENTORSHIP WITH
With Christine Arylo
TRAININGS with Christine Arylo
5-Day Path of Self Love Immersion Retreat – July 2019 – Kripalu