#104: Time Sucks & Time Stealers: 3 Ways to Stop Wasting Your Time So You Have More Space for Whats Needed
104: Time Sucks & Time Stealers: 3 Ways to Stop Wasting Your Time
So You Have More Space for Whats Needed
Feminine Power Time Episode #104
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
I would love more time! I wish I had more time! Oh, if I only had more time. I feel like I don’t have enough time to do it all.
Most of us feel the pressure of not enough time a lot.
Our society thrives on time pressure, although you and I do not. While there are lots of ways timelines and deadlines get imposed on us that we don’t have control over.
There are many ways that you are creating your own stress and lack of time – which you can change and control.
I call these time sucks. Time stealers. Because that is what they do – suck and steal away the time you need for what matters to you, or matters most to get done.
Obligation. Guilt. Worry. Over Efforting. That’s where we dive in!
My mission in this Feminine Power Time podcast: Time Sucks & Time Stealers: 3 Ways to Stop Wasting Your Time SO You Have the Space for What Matters is to give you three very specific things to watch out for in the way you are making your choices that could be robbing time from you.
Time sucks make you feel like you don’t have enough time …
They make you fill up your time so you are busy doing too much…
Time sucks steal time from what matters to you.
My intention is that you’ll be able to identify these 3 time sucks and time stealers and then use the practices and wisdom inquiries I share to make different choices …
Dare to do the last part of this year differently.
Consider the choices you make in how you spend your time and money during the holidays.
How you focus in your career/business.
How you make sure there is space for what really matters to you.
Here’s what we will dive into:
- The 3 Time Suckers – Obligation, Guilt, Worry (and over efforting).
- How to tell when you are wasting time or letting your time get sucked away from you
- Why guilt is an inappropriate emotion for almost all the ways in which you feel guilty – and what to do about it
- How to stop acting from obligation and get clear on what you want to do and give
- How to give the right amount of time, energy and effort to a project or person
- And more..
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
* Listen & Subscribe on ITUNES – here
* Download from Stitcher – here
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes. Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in iTunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
Here are the Wisdom Inquiries from the show:
– What do I want to give? What is in alignment to give?
– What am I afraid of?
– What don’t I want to deal with?
– What do I want?
WORRY & OVER EFFORTING
– What is needed now?
Keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
WOMEN’S RETREATS & PROGRAMS WITH
With Christine Arylo
Sacred Rebel. Sacred Work. Vision Quest Weekend for Women. Early November 2019.
The Feminine Wisdom Way 2020: Lead, Live and Succeed Like A Woman
Starts November 2019 – complete the year strong, proud and peaceful
Vision in January. Live and work in the flow throughout 2020.
Get the invitation here.