Ep 81: Feminine Wisdom for 2019: Insight for Meeting the Intensity and Uncertainty Ahead – Feminine Power Time
Feminine Wisdom for The Year Ahead: 2019
Insight for Meeting the Intensity and Uncertainty Ahead
Feminine Power Time Episode #81
Every year in January I wait to do this special Feminine Power Time session until the timing feels just right. To share the feminine wisdom coming through that can support us each to navigate the year ahead with as much grace, courage and clarity as possible.
This year, it was exactly on the first full moon of the year, a wolf moon, super moon, blood moon, eclipse just as the sun was setting on the Puget Sound across from my studio window.
I’ve been thinking of you all for weeks and what would emerge to be shared on the yearly “Feminine Wisdom for The Year Ahead” episode.
After weeks of being in my own reflection and visioning process, watching what’s happening in the world, deepening in my own practice and listening for guidance from Wisdom with a capital W, once again, a series of ‘wisdom bytes’ flowed out.
Tune in for this year’s Feminine Wisdom for the Year Ahead – 2019, a yearly occurrence here at Feminine Power Time.
It’s not about fortune telling, it’s about reading the signs all around us, feeling the knowings within us, and then being WISE about what is happening in the world and how we desire and choose to show up.
Feminine wisdom teaches us to prepare for the intensity, uncertainty, transformation and change that is just part of how the world is operating right now.
Do not brace yourself for it, but do embrace it, pace yourself through it and cultivate the vitality, resilience and wisdom you’ll need to stay elevated above the fray and the chaos.
In this Feminine Power Time, Christine Arylo, feminine leadership advisor and wisdom teacher, will tap into the power of the first full moon of 2019, also a super moon, blood moon and eclipse – known as a Wolf Moon – and we’ll shine a flashlight ahead to:
- Get real and honest about the ELEVATION the world is going through, and our individual part in it – and give you a new word for the year that will serve you well
- Reveal what you need to know about what you don’t know
- What do wolves, women and the history of both have to do with each other?
- Explore what level of consciousness is keeping you stuck at baser levels of reality, and what is needed to expand your possibility, change your reality, and keep you growing in a way that stretches but doesn’t stress you.
- Share what I learned from Michele Obama and my two greatest spiritual mentors about pacing ourselves so we don’t burnout
- The 3 kinds of practices you want to be cultivating this year so you can stay centered, calm, focused, energized and healthy
- How to think about the support you need for the coming year
- How you have the power within to change the distortions in power, greed, consumption by your choices and what you are willing to see and explore within yourself
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
(( ** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on Itunes. Means alot to me and other potential listeners.
Just go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page. Hit view in Itunes. They go to Reviews and leave a review.))
2019 will be full of change, transformation and uncertainty.
Wise women prepare themselves with the practices, wisdom and support they need to walk through the storm with grace.
WOMEN’S RETREATS & FEMININE LEADERSHIP
- ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Immersion 3-Day Retreat – April 25-28 – Seattle Coast Invitation details www.FeminineLeadershipImmersion.com
- March 23. HARMONIZE 2019. Seattle. A Spring Power Pause. Feminine Power for Creating a Successful and Sustainable Life in Which You Can Really Thrive. WIth the Ellevate Women’s Network. Go here to learn about the series.
- EAST COAST: Feminine Wisdom Weekend – Mid Year Power Pause. Super Powers for Staying Strong and True to Yourself. Kripalu July 19-21 – Go here to learn more.
VIRTUAL 40-Day PRACTICES
- Burnout to Balance Annual Spring Re-Harmonizer Practice. Starts March 2019.
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – Virtual take from anywhere – March 5th – May 2019 www.SelfLoveTraining.com
- Path of Self Love Teacher Training – 5 day Intensive – July 21-26 – In Person Kripalu
Special thank you for the Wolf Image: From Patricia Audet