What if you could flip a switch and stop the critical voice in your head?
Martha Beck, New York Times bestselling author and columnist for O, The Oprah Magazine
Lissa Rankin, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine
Give Yourself Permission to make the loving choices for yourself – everyday.
Most of us know that loving ourselves would be a good idea, but we have no clue what that really means. Self-love feels too vast, too esoteric, and frankly like something you should keep under wraps. After 10 years of trying to answer the questions, “How do I actually love myself?” and “Why is it so hard?”, I finally found not just the answers but I the how-to! This book is the how to go beyond the idea of loving, valuing, and caring for yourself to daring actions and adventures that will help you experience it.
I wrote this go-to guidebook on self-love, to provide practical, creative, fun ways to explore and embody the 10 branches of self-love – Self-Esteem, Self-Acceptance, Self-Empowerment, Self-Care, Self-Respect, Self Compassion, Self-Pleasure + more…
Now I warn you that this book isn’t some theoretical book on self-love…. it’s full of :
- DARING ADVENTURES TO TAKE (daring acts of love, that are also super fun)
- DEEP QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF (heart-to-heart ME moments)
- LOVE MANTRAS (to get more love flowing you’ll be love talking to yourself)
- ME-ART (your inner 5-year old is gonna love these creative expressions of your heart!)
Take the adventures, look inside for answers, and liberate yourself into love.
START EXPERIENCING LOVE FOR YOURSELF BIG TIME! You give love to so many other people, why not to yourself?
Imagine being able to…
- Give to yourself first, without guilt
- Shower yourself with loving words, instead of criticism and comparison
- Go for your dreams with conviction and courage, without holding back
- Choose only situations and relationships that make you happiest
- Give yourself permission to take a break – even when you’ve got a gazillion things to do
Okay, enough talking… let’s get this adventure going!
Don’t just take my word, other peeps love the book too!
SARK |Artist, Glad No Matter What
Arielle Ford | Wabi Sabi Love
Rhonda Britten | Emmy-Award winner, Fearless Living
CHOOSE YOURSELF FIRST IN ALL ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS
If you want to take a stand for only having loving, respectful relationships that rock your soul, fill your heart with love, and support your dreams, then this book was written for you.
This book is the go-to book on self-respect, self-honor and self-empowerment when it comes to romantic relationships that we all needed, but few of us got.
After watching my smart and talented girlfriends, making the same mistakes and wasting so much time and energy on the state of their romantic lives or in dealing with their dramatic relationships – I just had to share what I learned, that led me to not only loving myself, but finding and keeping a really great partner.
I wrote this book for women of all ages, relationship stages and romantic orientation (men tell me they love it too!) Whether you’re seeking a relationship, evaluating a less than fulfilling one, rebounding from a bad breakup, or working through issues with a partner, Choosing ME before WE can show you how to:
- Take a stand for only having loving, respectful relationships
- Stop settling and start choosing partnership that support your best life
- Get real about the kind of relationship – and LIFE! — you are looking for
- Stop making the same mistakes, and dating the same jackasses
- Stop making your choices from a place of lack, loneliness or fear and start making them from a place of wholeness, self-empowerment and self-honor.
This is not just me, Christine Arylo, talking at you as some expert … this is me sharing
- My biggest SPIRITUAL AND SELF-LOVE AHA’s (seriously why do we not get a memo at birth about these things!)
- SUPER POWERED QUESTIONS that will lead you to your own answers (having the right question can shift everything)
- HOW TO GET PAST THE PAST so you can get on to the LOVE you want (we’ve all made mistakes, and hearing other people’s stories makes it easier to let go and move forward)
- THE 5 VOWS you must take and keep with yourself before you can have a great relationship with anyone else
- THE CORE FOUR, my secret tool for getting really clear on the person you really want to be with, not in your mind or ego, but in your heart and soul.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT INTIMACY & CONNECTION and how we push away the good love we want most (so you can make sure you don’t dump good potential mates!)