1. A Recipe for your Daily Morning Flow
I invite you to watch this video, which takes you through how to start your day in a way that will keep you more connected, clear, radiant and resilient.
It includes a short teaching about how to think about how you flow your morning. And then it includes a 3-part recipe for creating that flow:
1. SET. Rise.What you first ingest.
2. CONNECT. So you shine. The 4- four points of connection and
3. PROTECT. The points of protection. Don’t leave home without these!
NOTE: Increase the video to full screen for best viewing.
2. Booklet and Practice Card for printing
Here you can print out a PDF e-book about the Daily Self Care and Self Compassion Practice, as well as your Daily Practice Card for the Four Points of Connection.
3. Learn more about the Feminine Super Power of Receiving – Listen to this episode of Feminine Power Time:
I created and began this daily morning RECEIVING practice that takes less than 3 minutes every morning, and has been a self-care savior to me, and to the thousands of people I have shared it with.
It’s based on the feminine leadership principle of “Feeding the Feminine First” and the feminine super power of Receiving. This practice is from my podcast, Feminine Power Time, and I invite you to try it.
How to tune in: Listen on the player above OR…
2. Download from your Podcast App. Search for Feminine Power Time.
This way you will receive the entire library and dive in.
4.Try this simple morning practice for connecting in to all 4 points of connection: The 4 Rs of Connection.
I do this Stay Harmonized practice every morning as a very practical way to connect into all four points of connection – so i can stay centered and sustained. It is very simple. And it works.
Watch this video and I’ll teach you the The 4 R practice.
It will support you to respond vs. react. Make wise choices. Keep a clear mind. And reset if you get twizzeled up.
Use to proactively start your day connected with all 4 points of connection or for re-centering when you get swirled around.
1. Root Down. Connect to mama earth.
2. Rise Up. Connect to the divine universe,
3. Relax Back. Connect to web of support.
4. Receive. Connect to yourself, what you need.