POWER PAUSE: 4 Inquiries to Support You to Create Space & What You Want to Get Done by Year End – Feminine Power Time
POWER PAUSE: 4 Inquiries to Support You to Create Space for What Matters
& What You Want to Get Done by Year End
Feminine Power Time
Tune in through the Player Above.
Tune in on ITUNES Here.
Tune in on your Podcast App,
Search for Feminine Power Time and Subscribe.
When you take a power pause in November to get clear about how you COULD spend your energy, time and resources and then mindfully choose where to focus in your work, relationships, and personal health … you are so much more likely to end the year feeling good about your choices, and so start the year ready and regenerated for what is to come.
This practice is called POWER PAUSING.
Wise women do it 4-8 times a year at key points that harmonize us with the natural cycles.
Specifically we do it in November so we don’t get caught up in the swirl of the holiday madness and consumption, but instead make space for what matters.
So many people fall into patterns during the holidays that drain and over stretch then – in how they spend their time, money, connection and what they consume.
The holidays turn us into human consumption machines when what we are craving is human connection.
In this Feminine Power Time Power Pause:
“4 Inquiries to Support You to Create Space for What Truly Matters & What You Want to Get Done by Year End,” Christine Arylo, women’s leadership advisor, in which I’ll share wisdom and walk you through a guided power pause:
- Teaches you about power pauses: Why they work and how they support us as leaders, especially during intense times
- Gives you 4 inquiries to ask yourself at the end of the year to complete what really matters and stay sane, sustained and strong: You can apply these to your work, relationships and personal health to create the space to complete what matters most to you by the end of the year.
- Shares how to stop the holiday time patterns and rituals that drain you and create new ones that sustain you: You will leave empowered to say NO to the obligatory holiday to do’s that don’t support you any longer.
- Shares how to use these feminine wisdom inquiries to create deeper connection with your partner, team, friends and yourself.
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
* Listen & Subscribe on ITUNES – here
* Download from Stitcher – here
Rate. Review. Share.
** Please leave a review for Feminine Power Time on iTunes. Means a lot to me and other potential listeners.
1. Go to the ITUNES Feminine Power Time page.
2. Hit view in iTunes.
3. Then go to Reviews and leave a review.
4. Share with a friend and talk about it!
Keep reading below for more resources, books, classes and feminine wisdom:
EVENTS & PROGRAMS WITH
With Christine Arylo
SAVE THE DATE:
Year-end Power Pause with Christine Arylo,
Dec 19th, 5:33 pm PT – My gift to you.
RSVP soon! Make sure we are connected by signing up for my wisdom letters at
The Feminine Wisdom Way 2020: Lead, Live and Succeed Like A Woman
If you’d like to learn to live, lead and succeed the Feminine Wisdom Way and gain the super power to get out of overwhelm, get what matters done, and be supported and sustained in your work, relationships and health and wealth, this ‘feminine wisdom school’ is the place.
Starts November 2019 – complete the year strong, proud and peaceful
Vision in January. Live and work in the flow throughout 2020.
Get the invitation here.
For Women Leaders and Change Makers –
The 2020 Elevate Feminine Leadership Immersion and Incubator Starts Jan. 2020
to get the invitation go here.
Wisdom Inquiries from Today:
- What do you desire to be true about your sacred work in the world come spring next year? What do you need to focus on the last part of this year?
- What will you complete by the end of this year? Choose only what feels empowering and sustaining … 1-3 things for each realm at most:
* Your Work
* Your Body/Health
* Your Home
* Your Financial Flow and Wealth
- Look at your holiday rituals through the end of the year -what drains you? what sustains you?
Share and comment below