Each month we will choose ONE BRANCH OF SELF LOVE and go deep. Think of it like applying Miracle-Love-Grow to this one aspect of your relationship with yourself for the entire month. And then the next month we will move to another, then another and you will keep growing your relationship with yourself stronger and stronger… and in the process start to see more love – happiness, success, appreciation, joy, peace, support, abundance, etc.– show up in your life.
“While we all want to love ourselves, doing it on a daily basis can be challenging. And I just want you to know that it’s not your fault that it can be so hard. You were brought up with the Self Sacrifice Handbook (that said you had to give and give, that your value only came from giving to others) and the Self Esteem Handbook (that said you had to do, be and have it all to be enough)… Neither of these handbooks leads to happiness and true success… that’s why I wrote the Self-Love Handbook, Madly in Love with ME, the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend and why I have created the Love Club… to make loving yourself more possible, more tangible and more fun! If you are committed to your relationship with yourself and to creating a world full of love, you are invited to join the Love Club, we’d LOVE to have you!”
Join the Love Club Today…
YES! Sign me up for the Love Club
YES! SIGN ME UP FOR THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
Christine Arylo not only makes loving yourself possible, she makes self-love fun.
– Marci Shimoff, NY Times Best Selling Author of Love For No Reason
When it comes to bringing more love into your life – whether that’s you becoming your own best friend or receiving love from others – Christine Arylo is one of the best.
“Unafraid to break old paradigms and release limiting patterns, Christine is a true teacher, who shares from what she herself has learned. Best of all, you can always count on Christine for a fun, daring & powerful adventure.”
– Kristine Carlson, NY Times Best Selling Author “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women”
Christine Arylo turns the elusive task of learning to love yourself into a concrete, how-to-doable path that anyone can master.
– Rhonda Britten, Emmy Award winner, author of Fearless Living
Got Questions? We’ve Got Some Answers…
- What branches of self-love will you be covering? Over the course of a year, we cover all branches – self-expression, self-care, self-trust, self-empowerment, self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-pleasure, self-respect, self-esteem, self-compassion plus the roots of self-love, self-worth.
- Is the club for men and women? For people of any age? Yes! Any man, woman or person over the age of 18 can join the Love Club. This is not just for women. The only request is that you are a person committed to your relationship with yourself, a person who believes in the power of love, and a person who will play by our very simple club rules of love and respect for all our members. Everything at the Love Club is based on love and respect, and when you become a member, you agree to operate from that place. We don’t have a teen Love Club at this time, but are considering that for 2016 – we are actually piloting the self love branches in a middle school with 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
- What if I am traveling or become busy with work and don’t have time for the Love Club? The great thing about the Love Club is that it’s simple, easy and meant to fit into your life not as another to do but as a way to keep you connected to yourself, even when, especially when your life is busy. That’s when you need the Love Club even more. We’ve made it super simple by keeping the same schedule each month so you’ll know what to expect when, and we hope that our emails, adventures, meditations, videos and calls will be like a breath of fresh air for you in the midst of a life that can sometimes take over. There is no obligation, guilt or have to’s in the Love Club… just simple but mighty ways for you to keep choosing love for you.
- What if I become a monthly member and decide to cancel? Well we hope you will love the Love Club so much that you will stay and keep going deeper into each of the branches of self-love, one by one, throughout the year. And we know that sometimes things shift. You can cancel your membership at any time. With a monthly membership, your credit card is automatically charged each month based on the day you signed up for the club. If you wish to cancel you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if I am a yearly member and I want to cancel? Yearly members can cancel within the first 15 days of their membership by emailing email@example.com with the subject line Cancel My Membership… and you will be refunded the full amount minus a 10% handling fee. If after 15 days you decide to cancel, your membership cannot be refunded but you can choose to stop receiving communication or transfer the membership to another person by emailing our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: For the yearly membership (which is only available during February each year) if you choose to make twelve monthly payments for your yearly membership, you are responsible for making all twelve payments. Because we want to make this super affordable for anyone, we are financing your membership at the lowest rate possible – we are committing to you for the year, and you are committing to yourself and this club for the year.
- What happens when my yearly membership is up for renewal? Your membership will automatically move to a month to month membership at the special renewal rate. We’ll send you email reminders when you get close to that time, so you’ll know to expect that shift. For now, just enjoy and open up to receive lots of love!
- What if I am not on Facebook and I can’t be on the live Love Talk calls? You get to decide how much or little you participate in the community aspect of the Love Club. For some people the community is a big piece of why the join, and for others, it’s more of a solo journey. We are okay with whatever YOU need – remember this is about you. You don’t need to be on Facebook to receive the monthly content – we will email you once a week + post all content on the Love Club Hub. The live Love Talk calls – which can be attended via phone or web – are always recorded and posted on the Love Club Hub.
Email our Love Club Member Love-line at email@example.com
and a member of Team Love will get back to you within 48 business hours.
What Love Club Members Have to Say About Their Experience
I asked them what to tell potential new members and this is what they said to tell you…
“The Love Club is a brick in my support system.”
– Vida Olivares
“I just went on this amazing Love Club journey with a couple of hundred other awesome people this past year, & I am about to go again!
Come with us and connect to your higher wisdom, learn how to put yourself truly first without apology, and be empowered by how wise your inner wisdom actually is. You will NEVER look back.”
– Trelle Dandridge
“Before joining the Love Club, I was so out of touch and dis-connected to myself. Now, I am reclaiming my WORTH and VALUE. Now I TRUST and RESPECT myself!”
– Karen Carnahan
AND THERE WAS MORE THEY WANTED TO SHARE…
“The Love Club is a constant reminder to love myself unconditionally. When life gets hectic and busy it’s sometimes easy to start putting yourself later on the list, but seeing the Love Club emails and being part of the Love Club community gives me an opportunity to renew my vows to myself… to love myself and take time for myself no matter what.
“The Love Club community has been amazing. I didn’t expect it to be this warm and open and communicative. The support and new friendships are great. It has led to everything in my life changing!”
“In the Love Club, I’m getting the right information and support and have felt a big shift in my life. I have become happier through the self-exploration and I’m finding out it is okay to love me for who I am. Thank you for opening my eyes, my heart and my soul in a way I never thought possible.”
“The Love Club has really helped me be kinder to myself and I’ve stop judging myself so harshly. The support I receive means SO much to me. The fresh, vibrant, radiant presence of Christine is my inspiration to stay positive and kind to myself.”
“The Love Club reminds me of what’s important , especially during those times when I get drawn into the day-to-day stresses and I start venturing off-center.”
“The Love Club has been the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. Since joining the Love Club I have felt support, learned so many tools and ways to comfort and trust myself. I still have more to grow but I have gained confidence and a voice to be heard in the world. I am so grateful for the Love Club community to ask questions and receive answers. The Love Club and Christine’s teachings offer hope and belonging.”