Self Love & Relationship Series: Transform Relationship Heartbreak and Challenge into Your Personal Catalyst
Transforming Relationship Heartbreak & Challenges
into Self Empowerment & Personal Catalysts
#2 of 3 in this Series on Self Love & Relationships
Feminine Power Time with Christine Arylo
Transforming relationship heartbreak… how do we do that when we lose a relationship with a person we once loved and cared for – be it a friend, a beloved, a relative – because it hurts! Even if you are the one doing the ending.
From death to divorces, breakups with romantic partners or friends, and our hearts they ‘break open’ because of this loss.
This place is a fertile, powerful place to stand that can really empower us if we are conscious.
When our hearts break open as relationship ends or changes, we stand at a choice point:
- will we use this change as a catalyst to open our hearts to more love and to become even stronger and more fully expressed and empowered beings…
- or we will we close off, contract, protect or stuff down the feelings and so have to keep receiving the spiritual curriculum again and again?
In the 2nd of our 3 part series on Relationship and Self Love, join me Christine Arylo for this Feminine Power Time: “Transforming Relationship Heartbreak into Personal Catalysts.”
I’ve invited a special guest, Kristine Carlson, NY Times Best Selling Author of the new book, From Heartbreak to Wholeness.
Join us for a powerful Feminine Power Time Podcast on
How to Use Your Unexpected Relationship Challenges and Losses in Empowering Ways
To TUNE IN
* Listen using the player above
I invited Kristine Carlson to have this conversation with us, not only because she is a dear friend, but also because she is a true wisdom teacher and woman who has lived what she shares.
Kris and I invite you for this intimate conversation and a deep dive into how in the midst of relationship heartbreak and change, you can:
- Work with your relationship changes, challenges and loss as catalyst for your spiritual and personal growth – and not miss the gift the grief, loss and change has to give you. It sounds trite, but this is REALLY super power if you understand how to work with the grief.
- Support yourself to move through the physical and emotional stress – so you can stay strong and stay present through the shift. We have to move the stress and emotion through our bodies, but how and what does that mean?
- Heal, feel with your heart through this without getting dragged into the – how do you stay present to the feelings and emotions and also not have your whole life and mind taken over by the loss of this relationship?
- Learn more about YOU and what you desire, who you are and what your soul is calling you towards – how do you desire to use this catalyst to co-create the next phase of your life from a place of self love and self empowerment?
- Use this catalyst to become more whole within yourself and strengthen your ‘sovereignty’ – so the relationships you choose going forward come from your wholeness not your woundedness and so you really meet the curriculum of your spiritual path through this relationship.
And there is more to share and learn:
If you’d like to dive in deeper:
1. Check out Kris’ new book “From Heartbreak to Wholeness” – click here.
2. Join me for the annual Choosing ME Before WE summer of self love practice – start anytime in July – www.ChoosingMEbeforeWe.com